Friday, July 23, 2010

Playing at Jackson's House

The Car Ball-Pit was a big hit.......even without all the balls in it!
Zachers loved the fact that he was BIG and could shake the car. Actually, I think he just loved hearing the boys screaming and laughing.

They were piling in and out of that car for quite a while.............a big deal when you think of the attention span for one year olds!
Jessa, Jackson and Grandma Debbie! Jack was cracking us all up with his version of "I'll be a good boy!". He kept getting into trouble, being put in a time out and then hollering down the hall saying something to the effect of : "I be boo boy!!" What a cutie!
The other big hit of the night was hammering away on the big green workout ball. You'd have thought it was Christmas morning. The boys had a blast. Hey, who needs entertainment when you've got plastic hammers and three little boys around??
So great to be close to family and get that "cousin time" !!!

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

I just love reading your blog. It's so much fun. My daughter really loves her ball pit too (with or without the balls lol). I guess you just can't go wrong with big toys they're actually allowed to climb on =)