Friday, July 23, 2010

Papa Erick's Basketball Game

Papa Erick (and Uncle Garrett too) play in a city basketball league during the summer. Usually he is rushing out the door for a game and I attempting to put kids down for bedtime. But last week we decided it would be fun (if the kids would behave) to get a chance to cheer for Papa and watch him play.
Zach wasn't too sure about things at first..........I think he was a bit disturbed that Papa wasn't wearing his usual work clothes and hat.
The boys had fun and did behave a lot longer than I figured they would. They watched the game and drove their Hot Wheels cars on the bleachers.
Jessa was there too, but she was our photographer! I think she did a great job and I know she had fun. On the drive home she informed me that she wants to be a writer/photographer/organizer/singer. Sounds good to me!

No comments: