Saturday, July 24, 2010

Texas Friends for the Weekend!

We were so excited to get to visit with our friends, the Advincula Family, from Texas!! Of course, last weekend ended up being the hottest weekend so far this summer. And the A/C went out. But we still had way too much fun together and managed to find ways to keep cool! At one point we had about 30+ people for a BBQ - family and friends who are like family. It was great fun! Thanks to everyone for coming out and braving the heat to party with us!
RJ, Christian and Josh keeping cool with the hose. They said the water in the pool was too warm!
There were lots and lots of Ranger rides! I'm not sure what the maximum capacity is but I'm sure we breached that safety regulation. Oops!

Don and Rodger were brave enough to take all the kiddos......

Joshy and Daniel swimming and jumping and swimming and jumping and swimming.........
Us adults got to sneak out for a Jeep ride! Twenty minutes of no kids but next time I'll wear a pony tail...........hard to have any sort of conversation when your hair is whipping in your face at 60 mph! LOL
More Ranger rides thanks to Uncle Anthony! The kids have prunes in their mouths...in case anyone was wondering.
We did have to haul the kiddos into the house at some point. Joshy and Katie had such a great time together.....they ran a restaurant and made the greatest milkshakes ever!
Did I mention how hot it was?? About 105 ..........

More Ranger rides.....................

and more Jeep rides too!

And this one is just because there never was a cuter kiddo by the pool!!! Sadie Violet - what a dollie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have come on here to look at these pictures so many times and I never left a comment! Sorry, I hate that! It was such a long, great post with so many pictures and I didn't even say anything! I can't believe how much everyone is growing. It was great to see a pic of little Sadie at the end ... I haven't seen a pic of her in forever! I'm glad your kiddos got a chance to play with old friends. Yay, summer!!