
Well - summer is flying by! We haven't done anything super special just been hanging out and having lots of fun. The kids have been spending lots of time in the pool each day. We usually wait until after naps and then spend the late afternoon swimming. OK, Mom gets to chase Zach all around the yard and pull him out of the fish pond or make sure he doesn't mess with Papa's tools on the Ranger. He's not to big on swimming yet.........

Joshy is all about being in the water though.....and sometimes he gets into such a hurry he forgets the swim shorts!

Jess and Joshy get along great in the water! She has been giving him swim lessons and he loves it!

Mermaid Hair!!

Only got one shot of Josh's first VBS week at EV Free Church - but he had a blast! He kept telling me that he was really grown up now cause he is 4 and half years old and because he can go to VBS by himself! (Guess he must have been jealous all those summers watching Jessa go off to VBS).
Jessa attended a short Volleyball Camp - of which I got zero photos - and she loved that. I was a bit concerned because I had to pull "Mom Rank" and force her to go. I worried the entire time she was there (figured she'd hate me and be miserable to live with) but then when I picked her up she was all grins.
Huh. Go figure. Mom might know something after all................
1 comment:
I Love that family..I only wish I could be there full time.
Rans says I may have a chance to come out, again. (in a year?) (to make up for being sick)
Love & hugs...Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment