Zachers has been working on sitting up by himself........

But sometimes he's just too chubby to stay upright! At least he seems pretty good natured about tipping over a lot!

He spends quite a lot of tummy time playing with his big brother. I've noticed he watches closely how Josh plays and tries to imitate. While Zach is easily my most serious kiddo - Joshy and Jessa can always make him laugh. And whenever Zach is fussing, Josh will come running and say, "It's okay Zachers, I'm here." (I love to see that special sibling bond!)
Zachy loves his
tubbys in Nana's sink. His favorite part is messing with the little spray hose nozzle. If I don't watch it........I end up getting drenched. How is it possible that a six month old knows how to work a spray nozzle??

And Zach is definitely getting the hang of the baby food now. The only glitch is that he generally refuses to open his mouth. We have spent many meals making open-mouth-fish-faces at this kid, but no luck. I have to cup his chin and squeeze his chubby cheeks to get a small open-mouth grin going, so I can sneak that spoon in. He's got quite an appetite, but I'm sure that won't surprise anyone. His favorite is the mixed veggies and the carrots. And he likes most of the fruits but not the peaches (just like big brother). I'm not sure how much he weighs but I'd guess at least 20lbs!
2 comments:
It's okay Zachers, I'm here. That is so precious. What a sweet boy!
He's getting so big! And you gotta love that fae smeared with food. :)
Oh, and someone post pictures of Hilary's new baby!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment