
Last week Jessa and Don went camping in Tahoe with Grandma Debbie, Grandpa Fred and Auntie Amy and Cousin Jackson. I'm a bit slow on my posting lately but here are all the pics... better late than never, right?

Don took Jessa on Queen Dixie II for lunch and a lake tour. Jessa loved it! I got to hear all about how clear and beautiful the water was.....and how deep the lake is. Sounded like she learned a lot. :)

I think Don enjoyed it too. It is hard to tell though. My husband, king of the "Show No Emotion" face.

Jessa enjoyed interaction the wildlife!

And Jess did plenty of shopping with Grandma and Daddy. They came home with presents for all. Joshy got a gun and sheriff badge that he L-O-V-E-S (hard to imagine, right?) and Zachy got a cute outfit and I got some cool color change nail polish!

I think there was plenty of kick-back time around the fire. (This is Don's impression of a Jedi and a rare photo with a smile.) They said it was hard to come back down the mountain into the summer heat.

Jessa got lots of lake time too. She said the water was super cold at first but after that you were just numb so swimming was okay!
1 comment:
How fun! What a great little getaway before school started.
Post a Comment