Apparently, Josh got a hold of the camera when we had our backs turned. We found about 25 various shots that he took, all by himself, when we downloaded pictures to the computer. Some of them were crazy, some were hard to identify and some were pretty darn good.

The seat of his JD Tractor

The view out the back window from where Joshy hides behind the couch and the end table.
I guess it looks like a pretty a big world out there for such a lil' guy.

The inside view from behind the ficus tree in the living room - another spot Josh likes to hang out.

His safari truck that has a hood mounted cannon. (Notice his skinned-up toes?)

Looking directly down into his toy basket.

A self-portrait by the artist.

A shot looking into the ficus tree.

Being tall myself, I sometimes forget the difficulties that little ones might encounter. I should be much more patient when Josh yells "I NEED HELP, MOM!" for the 1000th time in a day.
3 comments:
Those are great!! Seriously! I think you have a little budding photographer. :)
Wow, it does look like a BIG world when you take the child's perspective. :) Those pics are great! I'm looking forward to more photos from Joshy, the budding artist.
What a cool post! The "Dude" didn't even know he was going to be published globally, and look at that content! ;) Total change-up in persepctive... I love it.
I love you guys too... which makes me sound mushy. oh well, I will shout it from a mountain! (or globally viewed blog, as it were)
Post a Comment