Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

It's official: we have our house up for sale so we can move back to California! For those of you who are interested, you can see it posted online at http://www.har.com/ and see all the inside pictures too. Just enter 77449 under the zip code area and check the "New Listings" box.
We have just got to keep things ready to show at anytime..... is this possible with a three year old bent on destruction and mud? We are praying for the right family to buy our home. (And to buy it quickly!)

We've spent the past week working hard to make this place perfect! Joshy helped to supervise a lot of Don's work.

Don couldn't help it.......he had to fix the back lawn where the doggies had worn out the grass. After all, he couldn't have anyone thinking that he didn't take proper care of his yard.

Who is this mud-covered Sod Creature in my yard?

Joshy woke up early one morning (notice the Thomas Train PJ top?) and couldn't wait to get dressed before he ran out to help his daddy pressure wash the driveway. He thought that water gun was the coolest toy ever!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!! I am so happy for you guys! Keep us posted on the latest and I'll be praying for a quick sale!

karenmarie said...

I can't wait to have you all back here in California. I miss you all so very much. Hurry home.

Alicia and James Cravenho said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

erica said...

Oh, I am so happy for you all! How exciting! I, too, will be praying for a quick sale and to a great family. It makes it much easier to leave if you feel like your home isn't going to deadbeats. :)

The Reed Empire said...

All 4 of us reeds are praying for you!!..... Now hurry up!..... Bri

ashley boom said...

I checked out your house online! LOVE IT! You have done such a great job. I am praying for the right family to come snatch it up from you. Praying for jobs/connections/homes etc in our area too! Hugs and loves to everyone.... see you soon. :)

HarperHabitat said...

Do you need me to scout for some country property up here in the Sierra Foothills... only 25 minutes to Roseville?!?! : )