Baby Zach is three months old today! He is weighing in at 15 pounds 10 ounces now and is 24.5 inches long. This puts him in the 97% for weight and 94% for height! I had the nurse check back on the records and Zachy is bigger and longer than Josh was at this same age. So it's starting to look like the little brother may one day be the bigger brother! Here is a quick run down on all the baby details for the interested grandmas out there:
* Zach is now sleeping through most of the night (12am-6am) and Mommy is a happier person.
* He is starting to play with toys - reaching and trying to grasp things. He gets so excited about this and starts in with his grunting and 'talking' to let us know how hard he is working.
* We have now graduated him to size 6 months or 9 months in clothes. He has baby chubs all over and we just can't squeeze him into any of those 'little' clothes anymore......
* Baby Z likes to perch and snuggle. His favorite is to be held upright against the shoulder so he can look around. He cuddles right into your neck and then brings his knees up to his tummy so sometimes it feels like you are holding a chubby bowling ball.
* Sometimes he snores like his daddy and when he cries he curls his bottom lip just like Jessa and Joshy did as babies....it's beyond cute!
* He has gotten a few new nicknames too: Joshy and Jessa call him Zachers a lot. Mom calls him Zacherson or Zacherdoodles or Lil' Punk. (Actually, all the Reed kids are punks!)
4 comments:
What an adorable lil boy you have!! Thanks for posting that cute video. :) Love you!!!
PS: I'm so happy to hear that you are getting more sleep and Z is settling in to a nice schedule!
(Uhg. Did it again. I'm using Nate's name. It's me - Ash! Love you guys!)
Oooh, I just want to smash those cheeks! What a cutie! He's now officially passed Kate in the weight department, although she's still got him on length... not for long, though, I bet!! :)
My goodness! Are we sure he's only 3 months? I remember Nick was a big boy too! He is just the happiest boy! I just want to squeeze those ham-hawks lol! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment