
Josh has been adjusting a lot better than we thought he would... Zach, on the other hand, looks less than thrilled with his brother's affection!

This is the reaction I get when I ask for help to change the
poopy diapers..... But Jessa and Ashley did spend about 30 minutes arranging a "baby nest" for Zachy. Very sweet!

Generally, it's business as usual in the Reed household. Josh continues to stay busy with his Thomas Trains and when he hears Baby Z cry he yells to me: "Gotta feed the baby Mom!"
2 comments:
I love the look that Zach has on his face. Cody wore the same expression everytime Valerie held onto him. Josh is such a good brother. Jessa is such a pretty young lady these days, shes growing up way to fast.
Dante wants to play with Joshy and his trains!! What a cute guy and his lil bro. Jessa is a smart girl not wanting to change any diapers ; ) I couldn't ever get the girls or even dad to come close to a stinky diaper.
Post a Comment