Heather, Zach is such a sweety and a comfort to just look at. Looking at that face really makes you wish they could stay that small a lot longe than they do. It really makes me miss the baby days (not that I want anymore)I jsut miss the fact they can't quiet talk back or ask for the car keys. Enjoy the precious moments as we all know how fast they fly by.
I hope you are resting and catching up as you can with everything. Miss you all very much. Love Auntie Karen
absolutely adorable. i just love that lil guy! I am happy to see the cozy blanket is in use. :) Have you received my other package? LOVE YOU!! Love up on that snuggle-y cuddle-y boy! :)
3 comments:
Heather, Zach is such a sweety and a comfort to just look at. Looking at that face really makes you wish they could stay that small a lot longe than they do. It really makes me miss the baby days (not that I want anymore)I jsut miss the fact they can't quiet talk back or ask for the car keys. Enjoy the precious moments as we all know how fast they fly by.
I hope you are resting and catching up as you can with everything. Miss you all very much.
Love Auntie Karen
So, so precious. I'm so glad you posted more pictures because they change so fast! I love you!
absolutely adorable. i just love that lil guy! I am happy to see the cozy blanket is in use. :) Have you received my other package? LOVE YOU!! Love up on that snuggle-y cuddle-y boy! :)
Post a Comment