Friday, February 20, 2009

Jessa's Spring Choir Performance

Jessa was one of five girls chosen to preform a special musical piece for the spring choir show!
Unfortunately, Mom and the boys had to stay home but Dad was there with the camera to capture some great moments. Please ignore the little boy's head that pops into the screen at the end of the clip. Don said he was tempted to "thump" the kid.......but it was a family show after all. :)

5 comments:

karenmarie said...

Congrats Jessa on being chosen; thats a special honor for a special young lady. Keep up the good work. You have to remember theres one problem child in every group, I'd thump him to Don. Glad you were there to capture the moment. Love to all. Karen

erica said...

Great job, Jessa!

ashley boom said...

Way to go Jessalyn! We love you!!

Sir Gavin said...

Hey! That's great Jessa! Way to go! Already one of the elite, eh? Well, congradulations. I'm proud of you!
I agree with Karen, thump that kid! ;)

Tiff said...

Jessa! You are so beautiful!!! and congratulations :)