Zachy had his two week check-up and the doc said he's a pretty cool kid. Yeah, we already knew that.......but it's nice to hear someone else say it too! He's at 10lbs even and measured up at 22.25 inches!! I'm starting to think that the birth measurement of 19 inches long wasn't terribly accurate. (3.25 inches in two weeks?! No way!)

His "Cling-On"(
StarTrek) forehead is starting to gradually relax and the doctor reassured us that it will continue to subside during the next few months. Right now you can feel the sutures on his forehead are overlapping - and this makes his soft spot feel very small. Thankfully, God made little babies to be pretty flexible and the poor guy's skull will recover from his birth trauma!
Yay!

Over the past three days, Zach has had a lot more awake time. Amazing how subtle the changes are but he is going from newborn to infant. He is trying to focus on faces and he loves his Daddy's voice and touch. Joshy has been so sweet to share toys and Zach has actually reached out towards them!
4 comments:
What a cutie! He has changed so much in these past two weeks! I'd have to agree with you that his birth measurement may have been less than accurate. :)
Heather, Wow, look how Zach has chaneged this past two weeks, they change so fast that its hard to keep up with them. I love this stage, all the new surroundings, noises and the discoveries is amazing to see. Its nice to hear the family is all getting along. Miss you all.
I can't believe what a big boy he's turning into already! It looks like he's sitting in the same swing that Kate has (or similar), does he love it as much as she does? :)
He is so adorable. Those cute noises he makes. I miss those baby days!!
Amy
Post a Comment