
Jessa decided this is her most favorite hairstyle - ever!

Of course, she discovered this look an hour after we got home from her photo session. But the pictures turned out amazing anyways! So weird to be the mom and stand there thinking, "Is this my kid that looks like she's 14 already??!" Yikes!
4 comments:
She looks beautiful! Love that hair!!
Very classy! Jessa's hair is capable of such greatness! Mine is currently looking like a brown mop. Not nearly as cute as that bouncy look she's got going on. Is there a secret behind it? I've been trying to improve my hair-style prowess lately.
And I just commented on your previous post (I'm on a commenting spree!), but I thought I'd remind you that I love and miss you guys!
Just wait, you have a beautiful young lady on your hands. Donny you better be ready and treat the boys the same way dad did to us girls. Shot gun in hand when answering the door asking "you want to take my daughter where"!!I still get teased about that one and look how long ago that was!!!!
Jessa, you are a beautiful young lady!!! I can't wait to see the birthday pictures that you took - they sound amazing! LOVE YOU!
XOXO
Post a Comment