Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Little Boys.........

Joshy was spending some quality time with Koda........
Not the clearest shot but too sweet to leave out of this posting!

Ever see a kid so excited about his Train PJ's and his Papa Hat?? LOL He came downstairs the other morning, dragging his blanket and wearing his Papa Hat. He said he was ready for work.(Sound familiar Uncle Garrett?)

3 comments:

erica said...

What a sweet, sweet little boy!

Anonymous said...

Heather, I can't help thinking that if Great Nana had her way, that little man would get big-time "dusha"-ing!(That is Nana-speak for lots of hugs, tickles and kisses, for anyone who isn't familiar with the term) The picture of him with Koda is priceless--looks like the affection is mutual with those two! And what a beautiful young lady Jessa has become. You are going to love her teenage years!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I know she is only 11 years old, but you know what I mean!