Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Heather,You look great. Hang in there any a few more weeks. Love to all. Karen
You're so adorable! I love that baby! Can't wait to meet him/her!Love you all!
What a beautiful belly! You look wonderful! And way to go on the dilation! :) Can't wait for the newest Reed to make his/her debut... love to you all!
Had I not known better sis, id say you've found the comfort of Hostess products. Im proud!!
Yiye! Your belly is beautiful! What a cute baby bump. I'm so excited that mom gets to fly out on Tuesday! Hang in there... :) We love you bunches!
Brookie - You need to post pics of Nana's visit! We love you all and miss you guys!!! HUGS to everyone!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Heather,
You look great. Hang in there any a few more weeks. Love to all. Karen
You're so adorable! I love that baby! Can't wait to meet him/her!
Love you all!
What a beautiful belly! You look wonderful! And way to go on the dilation! :) Can't wait for the newest Reed to make his/her debut... love to you all!
Had I not known better sis, id say you've found the comfort of Hostess products. Im proud!!
Yiye! Your belly is beautiful! What a cute baby bump. I'm so excited that mom gets to fly out on Tuesday! Hang in there... :) We love you bunches!
Brookie - You need to post pics of Nana's visit! We love you all and miss you guys!!! HUGS to everyone!
Post a Comment