Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Just had to comment here that Jessa and Joshy think it's hysterically funny that my belly button (normally an introvert) looks like a puffed out donut now.I certainly hope it will return to normal status one of these days...
I like how your hands make a shape of a heart.
Yeah! Yeah! :) Love the heart too. I'm so excited for your third kiddo to arrive. I hope to get out to visit asap!
What a sweet picture! I'm so excited for your little one to arrive, too!! Yay! : )
Heather,Your photo is so touching. I can't wait for my new niece or nephew to be born.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Just had to comment here that Jessa and Joshy think it's hysterically funny that my belly button (normally an introvert) looks like a puffed out donut now.
I certainly hope it will return to normal status one of these days...
I like how your hands make a shape of a heart.
Yeah! Yeah! :) Love the heart too. I'm so excited for your third kiddo to arrive. I hope to get out to visit asap!
What a sweet picture! I'm so excited for your little one to arrive, too!! Yay! : )
Heather,
Your photo is so touching. I can't wait for my new niece or nephew to be born.
Post a Comment