We enjoyed our Ebleskivers this morning (a Swedish/Danish tradition of my family) while watching the Tournament of Roses - The Famous Rose Parade. Jessa helped to make them and Joshy loved the part where you dip them in the powdered sugar. So Yummy!
Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New Year! ~~ 2009 ~~
We enjoyed our Ebleskivers this morning (a Swedish/Danish tradition of my family) while watching the Tournament of Roses - The Famous Rose Parade. Jessa helped to make them and Joshy loved the part where you dip them in the powdered sugar. So Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those look and sound yummy!
Yumm! I am so glad you guys had a lazy day!! We had a lazy day the day after New years! Miss you guys so much!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! LOVE YOU ALL! I missed out on those amazingly delicious Ebleskivers, but I'm requesting a special pj & breakfast birthday party....serving Ebleskivers! Wish you could come on over to join us. :)
Heather... I need to see an updated belly-shot. :) I miss you. Praying for you and the newest little one.
Post a Comment