Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kiddos on the Jeep

This one cracks me up! I love the look Jess gives me to start with; sort of a patient big sister look. She's not moving fast enough to really make this ride fun but she knows Josh is being nice. Then Josh looks back over his shoulder at me, as if to say, "Can someone please help the boy?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha!! I must be reading this right as you're posting, because this post wasn't there when I left my last comment. :)

erica said...

What a sweet big sister... I agree, the look at the very beginning is priceless!

ashley boom said...

Love it! Jessa is so sweet to her lil brother! What a nice big sister! I bet she doesn't make him scared and tell him lies about tortellini and red dirt! :) Haha. I think of you every time I make pasta! :)

The Zone said...

Oh poor Ash!! Don't forget the spooky hand story too! Gosh, I was mean, wasn't I??