Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Little Love.......

Things have been a bit ** down cycle ** in the marriage department lately. (Nothing serious, just the basics that happen with life, kids, bills, etc.) But I was beyond surprised to answer the door this afternoon to find flowers being delivered for ME!! Now, generally, I am a complete cynic and I don't go in for the romance and sappy lovey-dovey crap. But I absolutely love roses. And I could count on one hand the times my honey has sent me flowers in our almost 14 years of marriage. SO - yes - I am a happy girl and totally enjoying this sweet gesture of love from my husband! Thanks Babe!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very sweet! Sometimes all it takes is a small gesture to make things seem better!

The Reed Empire said...

good job don!

ashley boom said...

What a sweetie!! And what beautiful roses!

erica said...

That's very sweet of Don! It's so nice to get a visual reminder sometimes that "hey, he really, really likes me!" ('cause you know he always loves you) :)

HarperHabitat said...

Very nice. I, too, can count the times I have gotten flowers using just one hand : )

It makes the flowers all the more meaningful.