Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Jeeping" on a Sunday Evening

Jessa is so good to Joshy! She always offers to push him in his (non-motorized-at-this-time) jeep.
Josh had to check the water tracks that the tires made. Typical boy stuff.

My sweeties!! Jess is such a good big sister and really enjoys looking out for Josh.

Josh decided he would return the favor and push Jessa! This was so funny!! We were all laughing and Jess was really enjoying her ride!

Josh was working so hard - it was pretty cute! Jessa said it was fun but she didn't have much leg room! LOL :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a side note, but are all the houses in your neighborhood brick?! Can I move there?!

Back to the post- That is so nice that Jessa and Joshy get along! Joshy looks pretty cute pushing Jessa. :)

The Zone said...

Beth, about the houses here, they tend to be all brick (or at least 3 sides) because of the high humidity and the hurricane winds. Funny thing is, I've never really liked the way brick looks...I always think of the story of the 3 pigs! Hahaha But seems like everyone else in the world likes brick and it's very functional - so silly ole me.....what do I know?