Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Josh and His Songs
Lately, if I can catch him in the right mood, Josh will sing and dance! This is my sad attempt to get him to preform for the camera. If you can't hear him at the very end of the video clip - he is saying, "No you do it!". Ahhhhh, my shy boy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so cute! I especially love how his is whispering at the end. :) What a cutie he is!
2 comments:
That is so cute! I especially love how his is whispering at the end. :) What a cutie he is!
I have played this video over and over. He's such a cutie! (I 100% agree with beth!)
Post a Comment