Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hungry, Are We??


Josh must be going through a growth spurt because he is eating everything in sight! And not just a little here and there (snacking) but LARGE ADULT PORTIONS and asking for seconds too! Several times, I haven't been fast enough (yes, I've been told I'd make a lousy waitress) and he's gone to help himself from whatever he can reach from the fridge or pantry!
On a bit of a side note here, ever hear of the old wives tale that says to measure your 2.5 year old kid and double it to get their adult height? Well, we did that and Joshy should end up being 6 foot 3 inches if it actually works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Well, I guess you gotta love those Call genes! Let's hear it for tall people! :)

The Zone said...

Yep - poor kid didn't have a 'short' chance did he??

erica said...

Yum, his sandwich looks tasty!