Thursday, March 6, 2008

Growing Up too Fast!

Joshy is growing into a big boy way too fast in my humble mother's opinion. This week he has started saying "Thank You" without even being asked. He says Thank You for everything and says it multiple times until you acknowledge him. He has also started asking "Why?"................

MOM: "Joshy - walk down the stairs carefully. Don't jump."
JOSH: "Why?" (his big blue eyes are serious)
MOM: "Because I don't want you to get hurt."
JOSH: "Why?" (in the sweetest little voice)
MOM: "Because if you jump on the stairs you will fall and it will give you Owies."
JOSH: "Why?" (his head is tipped thoughtfully to the side)
MOM: "Because you will loose your balance if you try to jump on the stairs."
JOSH: "Why?"
MOM: "Because jumping on the stairs is dangerous. Mommy wants you to be safe."
JOSH: "Why?"
MOM: Because I love you!"
JOSH: "Why?"
MOM: "JUST DON'T JUMP ON THE STAIRS !!!!!!!"
JOSH: "Why?"
MOM: "BECAUSE I SAID SO!

No comments: