Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goofball Kids

Ok - so this is not the greatest example of our parenting skills - but we had to post this video because it's hysterical! At one point you can hear Josh calling me "Honey!" in his frustrated voice and, of course, Jessa denies telling him to spit on Mommy. Ha!

This is what comes of too much Easter candy ingested late on a Friday night.

5 comments:

natedragon said...

I love it!! "Honey, go away" is probably my favorite! I love to hear the kids giggles!! I wish we were closer....Nate and I would come over for a tickle-fight! Thank you for posting such a hilarious video!

natedragon said...

Oh - this is Nate's name btw - Natedragon! (it's such a great nickname...Elissa gave it to him!)

The Zone said...

Don wasn't in the room when this was happening - so I was filming and getting pushed (and spit on) at the same time. I didn't realize what Josh had said until after I heard the video playback.
LOL Don was ROTFL when he saw this one...I didn't want to post because of the spitting - kinda gross - but he said we had to put it on the blog.

The Zone said...

Cool name - The Natedragon! Love it!! Leave it up to Elissa to think up something cool like that!
Miss you guys so much - wish we were all closer! (sob) But then I'd have no reason to BLOG, would I?

ashley boom said...

We played this vid again today! had to show uncle Garrett! We watched it 2x and laughed SO hard! :) Love you all! I am useing Joshy's line for Nate.... "Honey! Go away" ... LOL - speaking in love - of course! :) haha.