Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sharing with Mr. Leopard

The other day I saw Zachers walk out of the bedroom with Mr. Leopard under his arm. He headed down the hall towards the kitchen looking like a man on a mission. I was in the middle of trying to finish something (probably laundry) so I did not follow him immediately. But after about two minutes of quiet I figured it was time to chase the munchkin down. This is what I found when I entered the kitchen:

Zach looked up at me with a grin and told me, "Get Dink of Warrrr, Mama!".

And that was exactly what he had done! He had opened a drawer to get a mug out, then filled it with water from the fridge door dispenser and he was nicely sharing it with Mr. Leopard!

Wow! When did he get big enough to speak in full sentences to explain himself? And why didn't I know that he was capable of getting himself (or his leopard) a drink? I had a Mom-Moment and I stood there trying to figure out what happened to my littlest baby. Suddenly, he's such a big kid!

1 comment:

Jo-Anne said...

Too cute! That's so sweet.
I hear ya, mine just told me this morning that she's not a baby... she's an Izzy lol.
When does this happen? How do we miss it? ;0)