
You have no idea how excited we were to see this truck parked on the side of our road!

It was actually really windy and cold - so the boys and I stayed in the van and watched while the trucker unloaded our first delivery of lumber,
re bar and other various materials.
Joshy watched and explained things to me. He knew exactly what was going on. He wasn't too happy about having to stay in the van either. He told me he wanted to get out and "direct" the driver with his hand signals.

Zach was feeling pretty lousy but this sure kept his interest! If anything can keep this busy two year
old's attention it's moving machinery. (or basketball)

After the truck left, I let the boys check the materials! We had lots of fun looking at the wood and wondering where it would end up in our new house.

Don and I are feeling like we got more accomplished last week than in the past two years! It's so great to see some actual progress and physical evidence that, YES, this house will really
truly happen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment