Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

The Reed Kids as Texas Rangers.....
Jessa and Josh excited about Halloween candy! As if you couldn't tell....
Cousin Jackson was a cheeseburger!! So cute!!
Lena was a pretty kitty and Hanne was a beautiful mermaid!
Zach and Joshy had to check out Cousin Case's cool costume. He was a Pit Crew member for Lighting McQueen!
And lil' Miss Sadie was adorable as "Pinkalicious"! I was so impressed with how she carried her wand - guess I'm used to little boys who would just use it as a weapon.
Jessa went Trick-or-Treating with friends from school this year. It was the first time ever that she went separately from family. Sniff, sniff. But she had a great time and I so happy that she has some great friends to hang out with.
Zach after the candy - sugar rush induced this cutey pie smile!!
Jessa with her loot!
Joshy guarding his candy from the sneaky adults!

No comments: