Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A BIG Basketball Project!

Zachers L-O-V-E-S to play basketball! I don't want to sound like a bragging mama - but I've had a few people tell me that he looks to be a natural talent. When he was born, the nurse told us, "Well, this kid is going to be a ball player. He's got huge hands and feet!" I guess time will tell...
Joshy enjoys basketball too but I think he was more interested in the building of the court. He's a detail man who wants to figure out how things work together. Maybe a Mechanical Engineer in the making??? Any bets??
Does this court look familar to anyone? Yes, it is an official basketball floor from the Arco Area in Sacramento! (The home of the Kings and previously the Lady Monarchs.) It was a donation to the North Valley Christian School here in Orland.......so our guys/girls can play in style now! I don't have room to write all the details here but there's a great story behind it!
My future NBA stars!

Some school pride!
Uncle Stephen let Joshy help with the wood glue. This is a really big project and the guys have all been working hard. Lots of up and down bending and lifting!
Papa Erick, Uncle Garrett and ??? working on getting it just right!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful blessing and gift! I can see the boys are right at home there!