Monday, March 15, 2010

Boys Doing Chores!

We told Josh that he needed to clean up his room because we could barely walk around in there. So he disappeared for about 10 minutes and then came out to get us - all excited! "I did it! Come and see my clean room!" he kept saying. He was so proud of himself!
Well, you could definitely walk through the room now.....but he actually took both the book baskets and dumped them on top of everything else on top of his Hot Wheels table. Cleaning up his "clean-up" took a bit longer than originally planned.
Zackers was helping with the laundry. He loves to open and close the hamper lid and he will pull a shirt out and then put it back in about 5-10 times in a row. (Haha, should I be worried about OCD?)
Whatever, it keeps him happy and he can feel like a big helper for mommy.
Although, I have discover that he doesn't limit himself to laundry.........You'd be surprised at the things I've found at the bottom of that basket or tucked into the folds of Joshy's pjs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and so helpful! It was great when Nick cleaned his room for us! They find the most interesting places to "hide" stuff!!

HarperHabitat said...

Too cute!! Heather, so nice to see your family! I got distracted on facebook and stopped posting on my blog... but really, the blog is priceless.. its a running diary of your family life!! So, I hope not to get distracted again : )