Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Restocking the Pantry Cupboards

Joshy's famous question: "Is Zachers doing naughties"? Which translates: "That looks fun. Can I do it too?".
The boys had a great time unloading and rearranging the shelves.
Sometime ago, a similar pair of brothers used to play in this very same cupboard. I distinctly recall Uncle Gavin and Uncle Garrett pulling boxes of cereal and crackers out and helping themselves on a Sunday afternoon while we were all waiting (not patiently) for lunch. One of us girls probably asked: "Are they doing naughties?".
Zachers chasing the rolling jar of peanut butter...............
..........which brought him to his next distraction of the day! And I'm sure he was wondering, "How can I take this thing apart?".

2 comments:

Jane said...

It's fun to see pictures of the kids--and your blog really helps us long-distance relatives keep up with things! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

These kids are so sweet!