Thursday, December 17, 2009

Photography by Gavin

Josh was front and center to check out Uncle Gavin's cool camera at lunch.
A self portrait by the artist himself!
Usually I try to just mind my own business when the boys are goofing around at the lunch table.
Sometimes I can't help myself though.
Gavin was demonstrating the different focus features.
So spaghetti and Photography 101. Cool. Our lunches together are never boring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Your hair is so fancy and pretty! :)

Beth Crail said...

Gosh, I can't figure out why I am e.crail sometimes and Beth Crail sometimes. Sorry if my comment freaked you out cause you didn't know who I was ... :) I'll try harder.

erica said...

I agree with e.crail, your hair is beautiful!! :)

Jane said...

I miss mealtime at the Nielsen Ranch!

The Zone said...

Thank you e.crail, for the compliment. And erica too. :)
I personally feel that '09 has been a bad hair year......but perhaps some hope for 2010? I always loose so much hair when I'm nursing...I tend to feel a bit bald until my babies get to be about a year old.
And Auntie Jane, I appreciate my lunches even moreso now. Nothing like a bit of Texas space to give perspective on how great family is. (Not that I ever doubted it)