Merry Christmas to you too! My Christmas cards went out today...some may end up being delivered late (oops!) but it was the best I could do this year. Sure love you guys too!! Hope you are all healthy and enjoying the season with your sweet little Miss Kate!
I got your Christmas card : ) yeah!! I see u made it to facebook almost. You can link your blog to fb too... if your wondering. Well, I did not get any Christmas cards out this year. Merry Christmas Reed family!! hey btw what kind of camera does your bro use... those are magnificent shots of the Christmas tree... of course I know it is the user too!! ~Amy
3 comments:
Merry Christmas! I love you!
Merry Christmas to you too! My Christmas cards went out today...some may end up being delivered late (oops!) but it was the best I could do this year.
Sure love you guys too!! Hope you are all healthy and enjoying the season with your sweet little Miss Kate!
I got your Christmas card : ) yeah!! I see u made it to facebook almost. You can link your blog to fb too... if your wondering. Well, I did not get any Christmas cards out this year. Merry Christmas Reed family!!
hey btw what kind of camera does your bro use... those are magnificent shots of the Christmas tree... of course I know it is the user too!!
~Amy
Post a Comment