Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Play Time!

Jessa and Joshy were having so much fun pushing Zach in the little dolly stroller.
The funniest part is that poor little Zachers is so squished into that dolly stroller! Look at his chubbed-out legs!
Uncle Gavin was trying to find a quiet place to hide out and get some major study time in. I had originally suggested that he could find some refuge in the game room..........but little did I know that the kiddos would migrate there for their playtime. Obviously, Uncle Gavin had take a much needed study break to show the runts who's boss.
What is it with boys and wrestling anyways?
"MUST...BE....THE.....STRONGEST! MUST...NOT...GIVE...UP!" Grunt Grunt Grunt. (And it doesn't seem to matter if their three or twenty-eight. It is the same thought process.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good sport Zachy is for being squished in the tiny stroller! :) I love the chubby baby legs!!