Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Food For Thought


Can you believe this is solely made from Jello? These pictures don't do justice to all the beautiful and intricate details of each flower made inside the clear gelatin. I'm told that the woman who made these particular goodies spent all day (4am till 7pm) working to perfect each little mold. I think she made over one hundred individual little flowers and several larger ones. So this leads me to wonder: "What talent! What patience! and Why Jello?". Because I for would feel rather upset if someone came along and ATE my artistic creation after spending so long to create it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. I think I'd rather make them out of a non-edible substance :) They sure are amazing, though!

erica said...

Wow! One time I layered jello with four different colors and pretty much thought I was amazing. Boy, I didn't even know how far from amazing I was!! :)