
This is Zachariah's first Easter!! He had a rough night though, and wasn't feeling too perky this morning. And "like father like son"....does anybody else think Baby Z looks like his Daddy?

We did our traditional Pajama Egg Hunt

Josh was thrilled about his candy treats!

Jessa said the bunny tail had to be the first to go.....

We had a Texas thunderstorm that moved through rather quickly but the kids still had to get outside to try out their new bubbles.

Yes, Josh is in his Easter Sunday best, isn't he?? Camo shorts and his motorcycle tee....
3 comments:
Looks like a fun morning! I can definitely tell that Zachy is his daddy's son. Especially with the matching shirts. :) I am also amazed at how much Jessa looks like you! I've never really noticed before!
I'm glad you had a nice Easter! And yes, your kids all definitely belong to you and Don! :) I sure love you and wish you were going to be in California when we go down there tomorrow!!
LOVE the PJ Easter idea! :) I'm so glad you could have a fun day even with the bad weather. :) Love you all and Happy Easter!
Post a Comment