
Auntie Ashley came to visit us......

She got to meet Baby Zachy for the first time. (He snoozed through most of her visit though)

She made us a super yummy dinner of chicken enchiladas!!

Don took time off so he got to be part of all the fun while Ash was here! But we know he was wishing Nate had come too so they could have done some "guy stuff" together! (We all missed Uncle Nate!)

The kids had fun getting to dye eggs and get things ready for Easter.

Joshy's favorite phrase of the week was: "LOOK AUNTIE ASH!!"

Actual proof that the Big Sis and the Lil Sis were together !! One of us was usually taking all the photos so we had to document the fact we were both there at the same time.

Lots of goofball fun times with cool Auntie Ash around!

And lots and lots of cuddles and loves too!!

And Auntie Ash came prepared with tons of fun goodies and projects and games and presents!

Joshy has a frog and a dinosaur (currently four times the pictured size) to watch grow!

And the Easter Bunny gave Auntie Ash plenty of chocolate/candies to bring for the kiddos. So she made a fun Easter Egg Treasure Hunt for Jessa and Joshy!

They were so excited to find the yummy goodies........and they even shared with all the adults!

WE LOVE YOU AUNTIE ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Wonderful pics and amazing memories! But *sniff* ...thanks for making my cry. I miss you all!!
PS: Uncle Nate is definitely coming along next time! He missed everyone a lot. If you aren't in CA already, maybe we can plan a summer trip....I'll start saving my pennies for another great time together!!
I want so badly for us to be moved back this summer -- I'm pleading with God -- and I'm sooooo homesick for all my family! Don called home on his break and was saying the same thing. We just can't wait to get back to CA!!
And I can't say thank you enough times for making the trip to see us out here....it was so amazing and fun! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment