Friday, March 20, 2009

A Tired "Tough Guy"

Zachy is officially six weeks old today. We saw our favorite Nurse Helen (originally from Sacramento) yesterday and she told us that he is perfect! Perfect for football, or basketball, or baseball. I guess he can take his pick in a few years. She said he's got huge hands - mighty good for griping the ball. He's got huge feet too, but we already knew that! Zach is 23.25 inches long and weighs in at a whopping 13 pounds even! That puts him in the 87% percentile for his height and the 94% for his weight. YIKES!
Nurse Helen also commented on what a snuggle-bug Zachy is ....... she had a hard time handing him back to his daddy. Maybe he'll grow up to be one of those huge NBA stars with the heart of a teddy bear. Who knows? :)

6 comments:

erica said...

Goodness! Kate's not even a full pound heavier, and only 1.75 inches longer... Good work feeding that kiddo, Heather!! :)

The Zone said...

Erica,
There are days when I feel like I haven't left the couch -- nursing 24/7! Joshy was the same way; I guess my boys just like the booby!
LOL ;)

Sir Gavin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sir Gavin said...

What a cool little dude! Big, tough, and snuggly. I can hear the crowds now... ;) Love you guys!

ashley boom said...

Love that little "tough guy!" He can officially take the nickname Chunky One! :)

karenmarie said...

Heather, Zach is such a cutie, no wonder the nurse didn't want to give him back. Don't blink because before you know it there 5 ft tall and in the 4th grade already; Cody will be taller than me here before too. Give all the kids a hug and kiss from us, we miss you all.