This morning I had several loads of clean laundry spread across my couch, folded in neat little piles waiting to be put away. Jessa and Josh wanted to go play in the backyard so I asked Jess to help Joshy get his pants and shoes on (I swear the kid NEVER wears pants!) as I was running upstairs for something. After a few minutes, Jessa hollers up the stairs in a frustrated voice, "Mom! I need help!", and I'm thinking how hard is it to grab a pair of clean pants off the couch and help the little brother?! As I come down the stairs, I hear her huffing and puffing with effort. Then I round the corner and what do I see? Joshy is at an awkward angle, leaning on the couch, and Jessa is doing her best to stuff him into a pair of Zach's pants. So at this point I'm laughing too hard to speak, Jessa is disgusted with me because she thinks we should buy Josh some clothes that actually fit and poor Josh just wants to get outside to play! The issue was quickly resolved once I pointed out that Joshy's camo pants are dark green and size 4T while Zachy's camo pants (from cousin Case!) are a lighter brown/blue and size 6 months!
Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Growing Too Fast....
This morning I had several loads of clean laundry spread across my couch, folded in neat little piles waiting to be put away. Jessa and Josh wanted to go play in the backyard so I asked Jess to help Joshy get his pants and shoes on (I swear the kid NEVER wears pants!) as I was running upstairs for something. After a few minutes, Jessa hollers up the stairs in a frustrated voice, "Mom! I need help!", and I'm thinking how hard is it to grab a pair of clean pants off the couch and help the little brother?! As I come down the stairs, I hear her huffing and puffing with effort. Then I round the corner and what do I see? Joshy is at an awkward angle, leaning on the couch, and Jessa is doing her best to stuff him into a pair of Zach's pants. So at this point I'm laughing too hard to speak, Jessa is disgusted with me because she thinks we should buy Josh some clothes that actually fit and poor Josh just wants to get outside to play! The issue was quickly resolved once I pointed out that Joshy's camo pants are dark green and size 4T while Zachy's camo pants (from cousin Case!) are a lighter brown/blue and size 6 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's hilarious! I can just imagine Jessa (and Josh) getting so frustrated! Thanks for sharing, Heather. :)
Funny and sweet!
That is too funny! Josh looks so cute in those tight baby pants!! :)
Heather, Thats too precious. Thanks for sharing with us. Miss you all.
I really needed the good laugh!! Hugs to your cutie-pie kiddos!
Post a Comment