Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Diaper Duo
I couldn't decide which shot was the cutest so I had to post both. We were kind of hoping that seeing his baby brother in diapers would encourage Josh to start a potty training interest.
No such luck. He likes to be "diaper twins" with Baby Z.......
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What great pictures of the two boys! Joshy looks so old in the first picture! I guess that's what happens when you hold a tiny newborn, but he just looks so grown up! Goodness!
My mom warned me that after Zachy was born I would think that the other kids looked so much more grown up. I didn't believer her. And then Jessa and Joshy came to the hospital room to meet the new baby and I was shocked at how they had both changed overnight!! Josh seemed HUGE to me....and Jessa seemed so much more mature. Scary, huh?
3 comments:
What great pictures of the two boys! Joshy looks so old in the first picture! I guess that's what happens when you hold a tiny newborn, but he just looks so grown up! Goodness!
My mom warned me that after Zachy was born I would think that the other kids looked so much more grown up. I didn't believer her. And then Jessa and Joshy came to the hospital room to meet the new baby and I was shocked at how they had both changed overnight!! Josh seemed HUGE to me....and Jessa seemed so much more mature. Scary, huh?
I love those pictures!
Post a Comment