Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Koda likes to dive for things in the water...and Josh discovered that Koda will even dive for rocks in his water bucket!!
That is too cute for words. I laughed the whole time. I wish Mia would do something fun like that!!
How funny! It looks like you guys are having gorgeous weather! So jealous!!
Oh my gosh,Zach is growing way too fast! So are Jessa and Josh! I can see that Zach is a happy (and healthy) baby! Thank you for our wonderful grandchildren! Dan says you are definaely keeping the Reed's name going!
Something tells me that joshy could've played that game for more than just a couple minutes... ;) We must be related!
I like how Josh helps Koda's head into the bucket... too funny!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is too cute for words. I laughed the whole time. I wish Mia would do something fun like that!!
How funny! It looks like you guys are having gorgeous weather! So jealous!!
Oh my gosh,
Zach is growing way too fast! So are Jessa and Josh! I can see that Zach is a happy (and healthy) baby! Thank you for our wonderful grandchildren! Dan says you are definaely keeping the Reed's name going!
Something tells me that joshy could've played that game for more than just a couple minutes... ;) We must be related!
I like how Josh helps Koda's head into the bucket... too funny!!
Post a Comment