Saturday, February 7, 2009

ZACHARIAH DANIEL JAMES REED


In Hebrew, the name Zachariah means- Jehovah has remembered.

Daniel is for grandpa Dan (Don's father)

James is the same middle name as his daddy.

All wrapped up and cozy.

Resting after a hard day.

Zach sleeping having his first dream.

Heather and Jessa gazing at Zach.

The face of a proud big sister holding Zach by her self.

Nana, and Jessa holding Zach for the first time!

Josh just chilling out at the hospital.

When we came back from the hospital this is what we found for Heather and Zach. Some friends of ours surprised us.

Dad holding Zach while he sleeps.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is absoulutely perfect! I can't believe how much he looks like Joshy! I love the names you picked out. They fit him perfectly.

Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy. I spelled absolutely wrong. How embarrassing. :)

karenmarie said...

To the Reed family...congratulations on your newest member into the family. I have to say Zach is such a beautiful little boy. You all have been blessed by his latest arrival. I'm very happy for you all. I hope you all can come home soon as I miss you all.
Love Auntie Karen and crew.

The Reed Empire said...

Oh wow! How sweet! the perfect name! We love you you all!

The Reed Empire said...

WOOHOO Don... another PS3 user!! We must teach him the ways of the force!! I love you guys!!!

Brian

erica said...

He is such a beautiful baby! And I love the names. I am so happy for all of you and am glad your mom gets to be there to share in this happy, happy time! Love you all!

P.S. I love the picture of Joshy climbing on the couch in the background. He's like, "New baby? Hmmm, that's moderately interesting. Whoa! Couch to climb on?! Cool!!" :)

HarperHabitat said...

The picture of Joshy on the window sill is hillarious! Little boys! Aren't they cute! Lucky mom and dad to have such a beautiful family!! You could not have picked a more perfect name for that little boy... amazing how it all comes together.
Welcome Zachariah!!

Alicia and James Cravenho said...

He is a magnificent little boy! Congratulations! Welcome home baby Zachariah! I love his name!!

Hugs to all!
James & Alicia

Tiff said...

Hi everyone! You all look amazing and I wanted to let you know that I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!!! Jessa- give your mom and new brothers a hug from me (and tell them to give you one back from me :)
Love,
Tiffany