Welcome to the crazy life adventures of Don, Heather, Jessalyn, Joshua and Zachariah. And we can't forget the labs; Koda and Lil' Bear!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Nana is Leaving Us! It's a Sad Day..........
Zachariah relaxing in his daddy recliner.
Nana made Jessa this dress. She used materials that she brought from Africa.
Nana holding Zachy the day before she leaves.
Joshy is in a timeout, we do time outs a little differently at our house.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Zach looks like such a mini-me of Joshy! It's amazing! I'm sure you are so sad for your mom to leave. I remember how hard it always was when family had to leave while visiting us in San Diego. I feel your pain! At least you have a little cutie to smash!
Yes, letting my mom go home was hard for all of us!! I'm so happy she was able to be here and be part of things - we couldn't have done it without her! It was so wonderful to see the kids bonding with her and enjoying their "Nana time" too! I know I'm pretty hormonal still but I got teary-eyed last night at dinner just looking at that extra empty chair. Boohoo!! Sniff sniff!
2 comments:
Zach looks like such a mini-me of Joshy! It's amazing! I'm sure you are so sad for your mom to leave. I remember how hard it always was when family had to leave while visiting us in San Diego. I feel your pain! At least you have a little cutie to smash!
Yes, letting my mom go home was hard for all of us!! I'm so happy she was able to be here and be part of things - we couldn't have done it without her!
It was so wonderful to see the kids bonding with her and enjoying their "Nana time" too!
I know I'm pretty hormonal still but I got teary-eyed last night at dinner just looking at that extra empty chair. Boohoo!! Sniff sniff!
Post a Comment