Well, I guess the jokes on me. I am officially in early labor now - and without being induced. My contractions have gone from 10-15 mins apart to 4 mins apart (when I'm out walking) and then back to 10-15 mins apart again. Not anything serious yet but it's encouraging that things are happening finally.
My doctor rescheduled me for tomorrow morning at 5:30am to be induced and I may just beat her to the punchline. But time will tell, because I think I have a lazy uterus. Either way, this kiddo is coming out in the next 24 hours. Enough is enough.
6 comments:
YEAH!!!!! GO! GO! GO! You go girl! I can't wait! I hope everything goes great!! Love you all and you are in our prayers!
Yeah, I've been waiting to hear something all week and I finally got news. I can't wait to hear about the little one. Give my love to Jess and Josh as were thinking about all of yo guys and wishing for the best. Love to all.
Hooray! I've been praying for you today! Go Heather, go! :)
I'm so excited!!!!!! :)
Hoooray!!!! LOVE YOU and praying for you soooo much. Even my class knows that my "Big sister is having a baby!" They are all pretty excited and remember you during Bible/Prayer time! HUGS!!!!
Go sis go!!!! I have my cell on me at work so cassie can call me when she has news of the Reed!!! i love you guys so much. Love you bro!! Im so honored to be an uncle again.
brian
Post a Comment