We will give this one more shot! We are headed out to the hospital - doing a repeat of yesterday morning. If they tell us they are filled and have no more room -- I don't think that Don will be able to take it.
My contractions continued through the night, waking me several times but never moving past the "uncomfortable" point. I'm curious as to if I've dilated anymore. I was at a 3.5 two weeks ago. Any bets??
Nana Margie is staying with the kiddos and getting Jessa off to school. Joshy will stay with friends later as things progress so Nana can be at the hospital to help welcome the newest Reed Baby.
Thanks everyone for all your prayers and notes and messages of encouragement! We will update the blog with pictures and news as soon as we can!
3 comments:
I will be praying, Heather!
I'm praying it all goes well & that perfect, healthy little baby will pop out easily! I love you all so much!!!
We are all excited to hear about that beautiful baby coming soon!!!Yay!!
Post a Comment