That is sooo sweet! You kiddos have a great Daddy!
Heather, I wanted to call tonight, but I'm guessing you're in bed. I just got home around 7:30. It's been a long day. Hope you are doing well without your hubby. I'm praying for him lots! I'll call in the AM. LOVE you all!
Are you kidding? Sleeping well, WITHOUT my hubby?? LOL Jessa was worried she wouldn't sleep without her daddy home. But she was snoozing within 15 minutes of getting into bed. (Joshy took longer but that's a long story) I however, stayed up well past midnite and then I had to lay in bed and read till my eyes crossed. Nana was right - I just don't sleep well without my "Pa" by my side! Thanks for all the prayers - I know that Donny really appreciates it!
I sleep horribly when cassie is gone. Last night wasnt too bad as per I had my little mister with me. I just hate it when cassie isnt home. I hope Dons trip went well!
4 comments:
That is sooo sweet! You kiddos have a great Daddy!
Heather, I wanted to call tonight, but I'm guessing you're in bed. I just got home around 7:30. It's been a long day. Hope you are doing well without your hubby. I'm praying for him lots! I'll call in the AM. LOVE you all!
Are you kidding? Sleeping well, WITHOUT my hubby?? LOL Jessa was worried she wouldn't sleep without her daddy home. But she was snoozing within 15 minutes of getting into bed. (Joshy took longer but that's a long story) I however, stayed up well past midnite and then I had to lay in bed and read till my eyes crossed. Nana was right - I just don't sleep well without my "Pa" by my side!
Thanks for all the prayers - I know that Donny really appreciates it!
I sleep horribly when cassie is gone. Last night wasnt too bad as per I had my little mister with me. I just hate it when cassie isnt home. I hope Dons trip went well!
That was very cute... Jessa blowin her nails dry while waving to Daddy..lol!!
When Will was gone, I stayed up past midnight every single night!!
Wishing all well. Where did he go? Is he in my neck of the woods?
Amy
Post a Comment