Don is off to California for a 24 hour business trip. We are all praying that he has good travels and that things go well. But suddenly the state of Texas feels a bit empty and even though it's only been a few hours since he actually left the house..........well...........I'm already missing him.

Joshy woke up just in time to say goodbye to Daddy this morning. He kept telling Don, "I go too, Daddy." And then as Don walked out the door Joshy yells out, "Don't be scared of the Bad Guys - they not get you, Daddy!" (That must be a guy thing, right?)
Jessa actually beat Don out the door this morning. Her choir meets early for practice and she has a special class field trip today. So I would have gotten a photo of her goodbyes with Daddy too, but in that case........Don was barely awake!
Hurry home Dad, we all love you lots!
1 comment:
That is too sweet. Thats what being a daddy is all about. DADS ROCK!!!! Love ya bro.. good luck and be yourself! We are praying for you!!
Love your better lookin bro... Brian
Post a Comment