Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Off to the Hardware Store with Dad!

Josh is in all his glory getting to have some Father-Son time during this Christmas break. Don took him to Lowe's and they were gone for two hours! Joshy came back with lots of stories about big tools and tractors and lawnmowers. Don confirmed that Josh thoroughly checked out EVERYTHING the store had.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Josh looks so happy to be going out alone with Don. I especially love the ENE hat!! Too cute!

erica said...

That's great! I'm sure both Joshy and Don had a wonderful time!

The Zone said...

When Joshy put on his ENE hat, he had it like Great Papa Call used to wear his hats -- kinda set up a bit off his head. Too funny! And yes, he had a great time getting to be on his own with Daddy. :)
When Don went back to work the next day, Josh was convinced Dad was "at the store" again (without him). LOL He's a pretty funny little guy these days!

ashley boom said...

Cute! I'm glad that he had some father-son time! I can picture Joshy excitedly checking things out in the store! 2 hours is a looong time for a lil guy!