Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Trains, Trains, Trains and More Trains......

Yesterday evening, Joshy played trains for over an hour! Quietly, building and rebuilding his track and pushing the trains around carefully. I think he considered dinner time an interuption because when he got up from the table he tells me, "I go play trains." Hmmmm. Ok. It's weird to see him so happy on his own for such long periods of time...because....well; he's two years old.
This morning, first thing after getting out of bed - back to the trains. Joshy even lays on his stomach to watch the wheels turn on the track. Apparently, I got in the way of where he needed to be and he kindly told me to go sit on the couch. Ha! Now there's a first!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so great that he will stay busy for so long! I'd just say feed his addiction- buy time for yourself! :)

ashley boom said...

Hey Brookie - Can i request some baby-belly shots!! i want to see how this kiddo is growing! :) I'm sure you look beautiful! You always do!!! Love you!!!