
We had a quick thunderstorm move through late this afternoon and it dropped the temperatures so it was actually nice out this evening! So, we just lazed around the front yard for a while.....Jessa rode her scooter for a bit and Josh buzzed around in his Lil Tikes car and his Big Wheel bike. I have to say, a nice breeze beats air conditioning any day! I just wish we had a front porch with a big swing.

Okay, my daughter the preteen. This was Jessa's reaction when I asked her to give me a pretty pose and a nice smile. Uh huh. It all starts now folks. (don't tell her, but Don and I are a teensy bit nervous about this parenting a teen deal) Mood swings, here we come. Oh yeah - don't even say the word "Boyfriends" in front of Don..................it's not pretty.

Again, my son turning something into his gun. In this case it was the tire iron in the back of Dad's truck. He was busy shooting the 'Gad-Guys' hiding all over our front yard. Who teaches little boys this stuff? How did he even learn the phrase 'bad guys' anyway?
No comments:
Post a Comment